DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019: Deal trends, players and financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an understanding and access to the cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals
- Most active companies in cancer monoclonal antibody partnering
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering contract documents
- Top cancer monoclonal antibody deals by value
This report provides details of the latest Cancer monoclonal antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
This report provides details of the latest antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals announced since Jan 2014, including financial terms where available, including links to online deal records of actual Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking since 2014, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Cancer monoclonal antibody deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Cancer monoclonal antibody deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Cancer monoclonal antibody technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Cancer monoclonal antibody technologies and products.
Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of cancer monoclonal antibody deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to the structure of cancer monoclonal antibody agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 400 actual cancer monoclonal antibody deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Identify most active companies in cancer monoclonal antibody partnering
- Insight into the terms included in a cancer monoclonal antibody agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Spot the emerging companies in the cancer monoclonal antibody area
This report is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to cancer monoclonal antibody trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements includes:
- Trends in cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of cancer monoclonal antibody deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 400 cancer monoclonal antibody deal records
- The leading cancer monoclonal antibody deals by value since 2014
The available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific oncology therapy target
- Monoclonal antibody type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 360 cancer monoclonal antibody deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking
2.2. Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmakers
2.4. Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering by deal type
2.5. Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering
2.6.1 Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering headline values
2.6.2 Cancer monoclonal antibody deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Cancer monoclonal antibody deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Cancer monoclonal antibody royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Cancer monoclonal antibody deals
3.2. Top Cancer monoclonal antibody deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.2. Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.3. Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Cancer monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Cancer monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Cancer monoclonal antibody deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Cancer monoclonal antibody deals by stage of development
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
Appendix 3 - Cancer monoclonal antibody deals by deal type
- Asset purchase
- Bigpharma outlicensing
- Collaborative R&D
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Material transfer
- Spin out
- Technology transfer
Appendix 4 - Cancer monoclonal antibody deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
- 4D Pharma
- Accord Healthcare
- Acerta Pharma
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Adlai Nortye
- Aduro BioTech
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics
- AffaMed Therapeutics
- Affimed Therapeutics
- Affinita Biotech
- AGC Biologics
- Agenus Bio
- Alligator Bioscience
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- Antigen Express
- Apeiron Biologics
- Aperion Biologics
- Arcus Biosciences
- Array Biopharma
- Ascentage Pharma
- Aslan Pharma
- Astellas Pharma
- Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Atara Biotherapeutics
- Atlab Pharma
- AVEO Oncology
- Aytu BioScience
- Basilea Pharmaceutica
- Bavarian Nordic
- Bio-Thera Solutions
- BiocerOX Products
- Bio Farma
- BioMarker Strategies
- Biomunex Pharmaceuticals
- BliNK Biomedical
- BliNK Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- C-Bridge Capital
- Calithera Biosciences
- Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas
- Cancer Research Technology
- Cancer Research UK
- CBT Pharmaceuticals
- CDI Laboratories
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Centre for Drug Research and Development (CDRD)
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- Chiome Bioscience
- Cilag AG
- Clal Biotech
- Clinica Universidad Navarra
- Clovis Oncology
- CMAB Biopharma
- CMC Biologics
- Cold Genesys
- and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rbz8kf
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets