Our experts round-up the best early Black Friday Canon EOS Rebel DSLR and PowerShot deals of 2019
BOSTON, Nov. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The best early Canon Black Friday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on Canon T6, T7, 80D, G7 & more camera deals.
Best Canon deals:
- Save up to 52% on Canon DSLR and digital cameras at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check live deals on bundles, travel kits, lenses, filters & tripods
- Save up to $360 on Canon DSLR cameras at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check prices on top-rated EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i models, lenses, cases & accessories
- Save on select Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles - at the Canon.com Black Friday sale
- Save $101.60 on the Canon PowerShot Digital Camera [G7 X Mark II] with Wi-Fi & NFC and LCD Screen- at the Amazon early Black Friday sale
- Save up to $800 on Canon EOS Rebel DSLRs, EOS 5D, EOS 80D & PowerShot G7X - at the B&H Photo Video early Black Friday sale
- Save $150.00 on the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm STM Lens at the early Amazon Black Friday sale - WiFi Enabled
- Save on Canon cameras and printers at the Walmart early Black Friday sale - deals available on popular DSLR and Powershot cameras
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Canon EOS Rebel line has some of the best entry-level DSLRs on the market including the well-rounded Canon EOS Rebel T7i. Replacing the Canon EOS Rebel T6i, the Rebel T7i has a newer Digic 7 processor that shoots up to 6fps. More advanced than the Rebel line, the Canon EOS 80D is a mid-range DSLR to consider with C-AF live view. Those looking for a powerful point-and-shoot can refer to the Canon PowerShot G7X carrying a 1-inch sensor.
What percentage savings do stores give on Black Friday? Shoppers have access to a number of deals offered online and in-store starting the day after Thanksgiving. On average, items from electronics to kitchen supplies can be discounted by at least 20% from Black Friday through to the next Monday.
Better deals and greater convenience push more shoppers into completing their Black Friday purchases on the web rather than in-store. A report from CNBC noted that e-commerce revenue during Black Friday went up by 23.6% in 2018 compared to the previous year.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.