U.S. Markets closed

Cantel Medical: Q3 Earnings Insights

Benzinga Insights
·1 min read

Shares of Cantel Medical (NYSE:CMD) were flat in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.

Quarterly Results

Earnings per share decreased 70.91% over the past year to $0.16, which missed the estimate of $0.37.

Revenue of $236,933,000 rose by 3.67% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $242,630,000.

Outlook

Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.

Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.

Details Of The Call

Date: Jun 04, 2020

View more earnings on CMD

Time: 08:30 AM

ET Webcast URL: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2203/34733

Technicals

52-week high: $93.87

52-week low: $20.81

Price action over last quarter: down 16.65%

Company Overview

Cantel Medical is a New Jersey-based manufacturer of hospital supplies for infection prevention, which include products used in endoscope disinfection, water purification systems for use in dialysis treatment, and dental supplies. The firm reports in four segments: medical (57% of fiscal 2019 sales), life sciences (22%), dental (18%), and dialysis (4%). Geographic exposure is primarily in the U.S., which accounts for 75% of revenue, with international markets making up the remaining 25%.

See more from Benzinga

© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.