LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 28, 2019 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents several types of car insurance policies.
For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/insurance-options-available-for-u-s-drivers/.
Drivers that are living in the US have multiple choices for choosing the insurance policy they need. Besides the minimum required liability insurance that is imposed by each state, there are other types of insurance coverages that drivers might find them useful.
The most common car insurance options are the following:
- Liability insurance. In most states, the law imposes the drivers to carry at least liability insurance. In case of a car accident, liability insurance will reimburse the costs of repairing the damaged property and the medical bills of the injured victims of an at-fault driver. Drivers not carrying this type of insurance will have to pay the costs for repairs and medical bills from their own pockets. Also, they will have to face the legal consequences of driving without having insurance.
- Collision insurance. This coverage will pay to repair the policyholder's damaged vehicle. If the damaged vehicle is declared to be totaled, then the policyholder will be reimbursed with the actual value of his vehicle at the time of the accident. Drivers that own new or expensive vehicles should purchase collision insurance.
- Comprehensive insurance. This policy will pay to repair or replace a damaged vehicle in an event that is not collision such as, fire, theft, flood, vandalism, etc. In most cases, this coverage will pay damages suffered due to things uncontrollable and unavoidable by the owner.
- Personal injury protection. Also known as PIP, this insurance policy will provide coverage to the policyholder and his passengers. The costs of an accident can be quite high and in order to pay for the damage, drivers should acquire PIP insurance. This coverage will reimburse the medical bills of the policyholder and his passengers., no matter who is at-fault in a car accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured policy. It will pay for the policyholder and his passenger medical bills, lost wages, or other loses in the case the at-fault driver is not found, has no insurance, or has insufficient insurance to cover all the costs.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
"Besides the minimum required liability insurance that all drivers are required to purchase, there are other policies that can offer coverage in various situations," said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: