CareDx Inc is a commercial stage company. It develops, markets and delivers a diagnostic surveillance solution for heart transplant recipients to help clinicians make personalized treatment decisions throughout a transplant patient's lifetime. CareDx Inc has a market cap of $1.15 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.04 with and P/S ratio of 11.88. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with CareDx Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Peter Maag sold 50,000 shares of CDNA stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $28.84. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.24% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CDNA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with CDNA. Click here to check it out.
- CDNA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CDNA
- Peter Lynch Chart of CDNA