EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary of Carmax Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Eric M Margolin (insider trades) sold 14,699 shares of KMX on 07/25/2019 at an average price of $89.06 a share. The total sale was $1.3 million.
CarMax Inc is engaged in the automobile dealership business. Its services involve selling vehicles which includes both used and new vehicles. CarMax Inc has a market cap of $14.79 billion; its shares were traded at around $89.33 with a P/E ratio of 17.69 and P/S ratio of 0.82. CarMax Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 19.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated CarMax Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with CarMax Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary Eric M Margolin sold 14,699 shares of KMX stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $89.06. The price of the stock has increased by 0.3% since.
- SVP & CHRO Diane L Cafritz sold 8,300 shares of KMX stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $88.25. The price of the stock has increased by 1.22% since.
- EVP & COO Edwin J Hill sold 4,792 shares of KMX stock on 07/10/2019 at the average price of $87.49. The price of the stock has increased by 2.1% since.
- SVP Charles Joseph Wilson sold 17,396 shares of KMX stock on 06/28/2019 at the average price of $86.62. The price of the stock has increased by 3.13% since.
- SVP, CAF Jon G Daniels sold 36,595 shares of KMX stock on 06/27/2019 at the average price of $86.35. The price of the stock has increased by 3.45% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KMX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with KMX. Click here to check it out.
- KMX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of KMX
- Peter Lynch Chart of KMX