Chairman, President and CEO of Cboe Global Markets Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Edward T Tilly (insider trades) sold 7,500 shares of CBOE on 08/06/2019 at an average price of $115.18 a share. The total sale was $863,850.
Cboe Global Markets Inc is an exchange holding company. It offers trading options on various market indexes, futures, U.S. and European equities, exchange-traded products, and multi-asset volatility products. Cboe Global Markets Inc has a market cap of $13.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $118.63 with a P/E ratio of 33.25 and P/S ratio of 5.11. The dividend yield of Cboe Global Markets Inc stocks is 1.04%. Cboe Global Markets Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Cboe Global Markets Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Cboe Global Markets Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Edward T Tilly sold 7,500 shares of CBOE stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $115.18. The price of the stock has increased by 3% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Carole E Stone sold 2,766 shares of CBOE stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $117.7. The price of the stock has increased by 0.79% since.
- Executive VP, President Europe Mark S Hemsley sold 14,039 shares of CBOE stock on 07/15/2019 at the average price of $113.84. The price of the stock has increased by 4.21% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CBOE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with CBOE. Click here to check it out.
- CBOE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CBOE
- Peter Lynch Chart of CBOE