President and CEO of Cbre Group Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert E Sulentic (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of CBRE on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $50 a share. The total sale was $2 million.
CBRE Group Inc is a commercial real estate services and investment firm. It offers services including facilities management, property management, transaction management and strategic consulting. CBRE Group Inc has a market cap of $17.37 billion; its shares were traded at around $51.65 with a P/E ratio of 16.45 and P/S ratio of 0.79. CBRE Group Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.10% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with CBRE Group Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Robert E Sulentic sold 40,000 shares of CBRE stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $50. The price of the stock has increased by 3.3% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- See Remarks James R Groch sold 50,000 shares of CBRE stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $55.13. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.31% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CBRE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with CBRE. Click here to check it out.
- CBRE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CBRE
- Peter Lynch Chart of CBRE