VP, CFO of Centennial Resource Development Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) George S. Glyphis (insider trades) bought 50,000 shares of CDEV on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $4.69 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $234,500.
Centennial Resource Development Inc is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on the development and acquisition of unconventional oil and associated liquids-rich natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin. Centennial Resource Development Inc has a market cap of $1.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $4.52 with a P/E ratio of 9.45 and P/S ratio of 1.34. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Centennial Resource Development Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- VP, CFO George S. Glyphis bought 50,000 shares of CDEV stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $4.69. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.62% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CDEV, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with CDEV. Click here to check it out.
- CDEV 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CDEV
- Peter Lynch Chart of CDEV