How to become a top-notch CRC faster, plus get instant answers to the toughest clinical research questions…
FALLS CHURCH, Va., Jan. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The CRC's Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research
The guide that has trained thousands of clinical research coordinators is newly updated!
A vital resource whether one is a novice or experienced clinical research coordinator The CRC's Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research is a one-volume training masterpiece that covers the roles and responsibilities of all key parties involved in managing clinical trials.
It provides tips and strategies for top-notch job performance, checklists, key takeaways and exercises. The guide covers specific GCP regulations, principles of informed consent, writing and training on SOPs, IRB requirements and more.
This edition of The CRC's Guide is chock full of NEW information you need, including:
- New responsibilities and requirements in the ICH's recently revised ICH E6 guideline on Good Clinical Practice, including supervision of investigators
- Recent changes to the federal Common Rule creating new requirements for the protection of human research subjects
- Updates to HIPAA research guidelines
- Influence of evolving technologies on the CRC's job
- Global initiatives aimed at making the trial site more efficient
- Growing use of news tools and methods, such as electronic data capture and eConsent, wearable devices, patient-reported outcomes and more
- Advice for handling site inspections by regulatory agencies
- More than a dozen new FDA guidances
As the clinical trials industry evolves, the role of a CRC is changing in subtle — and some not so subtle — ways. The fourth edition of this comprehensive, easy-to-read guide is designed to help one stay informed and be prepared to respond to industry changes.
The CRC's Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research covers all facets of today's CRC job and keeps one up to date on evolving responsibilities.
The CRA's Guide to Monitoring Clinical Research, 5th Edition
**A CenterWatch SOPs Manual**
Easy Ways to Order:
By phone: 617.948.5100 or 866.219.3440
Founded in 1994, CenterWatch is a trusted source and global destination for clinical trials information for both professionals and patients. CenterWatch provides proprietary data and information analysis on clinical trials through a variety of newsletters, books, databases, and information services used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, CROs, SMOs, and investigative sites involved in the management and conduct of clinical trials. As a pioneer in publishing clinical trials information, CenterWatch was the first Internet site to publish detailed information about active clinical trials that could be accessed by patients and their advocates.