Chairman & CEO of Central Pacific Financial Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Paul K Yonamine (insider trades) bought 8,627 shares of CPF on 07/29/2019 at an average price of $29.65 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $255,791.
Central Pacific Financial Corp provides financial services, especially banking products. As a holding company of Central Pacific Bank, it renders loans and treasury products to individuals and corporates in the United States. Central Pacific Financial Corp has a market cap of $829.040 million; its shares were traded at around $29.02 with a P/E ratio of 13.95 and P/S ratio of 3.94. The dividend yield of Central Pacific Financial Corp stocks is 2.97%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Central Pacific Financial Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Paul K Yonamine bought 8,627 shares of CPF stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $29.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.12% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President Agnes Catherine Ngo bought 8,550 shares of CPF stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $29.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.12% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CPF, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with CPF. Click here to check it out.
- CPF 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CPF
- Peter Lynch Chart of CPF