Co-CEO, President of Century Communities Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert J Francescon (insider trades) sold 75,000 shares of CCS on 08/29/2019 at an average price of $27.77 a share. The total sale was $2.1 million.
Century Communities Inc is engaged in the development, design, construction, marketing & sale of single-family attached & detached homes in metropolitan areas in Colorado, Austin & San Antonio, Texas, Houston, Texas, Las Vegas, Nevada & Atlanta, Georgia. Century Communities Inc has a market cap of $857.750 million; its shares were traded at around $28.18 with a P/E ratio of 11.36 and P/S ratio of 0.36. Century Communities Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 23.90% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Century Communities Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Co-CEO, President Robert J Francescon sold 75,000 shares of CCS stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $27.77. The price of the stock has increased by 1.48% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Accounting Officer John Scott Dixon sold 8,747 shares of CCS stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $27.22. The price of the stock has increased by 3.53% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CCS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with CCS. Click here to check it out.
- CCS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CCS
- Peter Lynch Chart of CCS