EVP and Chief Client Officer of Cerner Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John Peterzalek (insider trades) sold 27,484 shares of CERN on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $72.11 a share. The total sale was $2 million.
Cerner Corp is a supplier of healthcare information technology and offers software, professional services, medical device integration, remote hosting and employer health, and wellness services. The Domestic segment generates maximum revenue. Cerner Corp has a market cap of $21.63 billion; its shares were traded at around $67.93 with a P/E ratio of 37.54 and P/S ratio of 4.03. The dividend yield of Cerner Corp stocks is 0.25%. Cerner Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Cerner Corp the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Cerner Corp. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP and Chief Client Officer John Peterzalek sold 27,484 shares of CERN stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $72.11. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.8% since.
- Director Julie L. Gerberding sold 7,928 shares of CERN stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $71.82. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CERN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with CERN. Click here to check it out.
- CERN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CERN
- Peter Lynch Chart of CERN