The "Chagas Disease Pipeline Insight, 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Chagas Disease market.
A detailed picture of the Chagas Disease pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Chagas Disease treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Chagas Disease commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Chagas Disease pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase.
In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Chagas Disease collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Chagas Disease with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Chagas Disease treatment.
- Chagas Disease key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Chagas Disease market.
Scope of the Report
- The Chagas Disease report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Chagas Disease across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Chagas Disease therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Chagas Disease research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Chagas Disease.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Chagas Disease.
- In the coming years, the Chagas Disease market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Chagas Disease R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Chagas Disease treatment market. Several potential therapies for Chagas Disease are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Chagas Disease market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Chagas Disease) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Introduction
2. Chagas Disease
2.3. Chagas Disease Symptoms
2.6. Chagas Disease Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Chagas Disease Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Chagas Disease Treatment Guidelines
4. Chagas Disease - Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Chagas Disease companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition - Deal Value Trends
188.8.131.52. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Chagas Disease Collaboration Deals
184.108.40.206. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
220.127.116.11. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
18.104.22.168. Chagas Disease Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Chagas Disease Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Chagas Disease Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Chagas Disease Discontinued Products
13. Chagas Disease Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
18.104.22.168. Product Overview
22.214.171.124. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
126.96.36.199. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
188.8.131.52. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
184.108.40.206. General Description Table
14. Chagas Disease Key Companies
15. Chagas Disease Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Chagas Disease Unmet Needs
18. Chagas Disease Future Perspectives
19. Chagas Disease Analyst Review
- Insud Pharma
- Chemo Research S.L.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1e22zt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900