The Networld Media Group event will examine how innovative financial institutions are enabling customers to bank when, where and how they want.
LOUISVILLE, Ky., July 10, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Executives from Chase and HSBC will keynote the 4th annual Bank Customer Experience (BCX) Summit on Sept. 23-25 in Chicago.
In their keynote presentations, Jeremy K. Balkin, Head of Innovation at HSBC, and Marbue Brown, Head of Customer Experience at Chase, will each discuss how their brands are using innovation and cutting edge technologies to deliver transcendent customer experiences across all banking channels.
Balkin is considered a leading international expert on ethics in banking, fintech and the strategic engagement of millennials in financial services. He is also an award-winning author of two books, "Investing with Impact: Why Finance is a Force for Good" and "Millennialization of Everything: How to Win When Millennials Rule the World."
Brown is a member of the Consumer Banking leadership team at Chase and partners with senior leaders across the firm to define the vision and path toward a world-class customer experience. His publications on customer experience measurements are widely cited in the industry.
Breakout sessions at the Summit will include discussions on digital banking, AI and machine learning, mobile banking, branch transformation, digital security, and more. Panelists for these sessions will include:
- Chris Barlow, VP, eBanking | Webster Bank
- Chad Dilley, SVP, Channel Strategy | Zions Bank
- Don Elliott, VP, Customer Experience | First National Bank of Omaha
- Donna Embry, SVP, Global Payments Strategy | Evolve Bank & Trust
- Chris Ferris, President & CEO | Fidelity Bank
- Scott Godthaab, SVP, Director of Retail Banking | Republic Bank & Trust Company
- Stephen Griffin, SVP, Retail Distribution Strategy | Regions Bank
- Jessica Kendall Hornof, EVP, Retail Banking | First Citrus Bank
- Corey LeBlanc, Chief Digital & Innovation Officer | Origin Bank
- Joe Mancini, VP, Information Security | Radius Bank
- Kimarie Matthews, SVP, Customer Service Messaging Channels | Wells Fargo
- David Puente, VP, Retail Experience | Firstmark Credit Union
- Madhu Reddy, SVP/Chief Information Officer | Republic Bank of Chicago
- Ram Ridgeway, VP of Digital Experience | Advia Credit Union
- Andy Vitale, User Experience Design Director | SunTrust Bank
"We're excited to have such a terrific lineup of speakers and panelists for this year's Summit," said David Drain, senior vice president of events for Networld Media Group, the event's producer. "Attendees will gain incredible insights on how to enhance the banking experience for their own customers."
Early Bird registration for the Bank Customer Experience Summit is open until July 12.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) global media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, BlockchainTechNews.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, FoodTruckOperator.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and BiblicalLeadership.com. Networld event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit, Interactive Customer Experience Summit, Bank Customer Experience Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association. BOOM! Creative, provides clients with digital creative, custom media and brand collateral. Its newest offering, World of Money, is a daily e-newsletter that provides a fun and informative look at the trends, technologies, and ideas shaping the future of money and payments.