LOS ANGELES, Sept. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Compare-autoinsurance.org (http://compare-autoinsurance.org/) is a top auto insurance brokerage website, providing car insurance quotes online from trustworthy agencies all over the United States. This website offers car insurance info about different coverage types and money saving tips.
Autumn brings numerous challenges to drivers. Weather changes, effects of daylight saving time, the return of kids at school and many other road hazards will make fall driving pretty risky. It is wise to be financially protected.
Since the risk of being involved in an accident becomes really high, it is important to have the right coverage. Besides liability and collision coverage, it would be wise to purchase comprehensive coverage. At least for 6 months, from the start of fall, up to the last days of winter. Only this policy covers events related to damage caused by weather.
There are several ways to reduce car insurance costs:
- Increase deductibles. Deductibles represent the money the policyholder pays when filing a claim before the insurer handles it. Asking for high deductible levels means that the client will assume more financial responsibility. As a result, the premiums will be lowered.
- Drive less than the average. Each insurer provides a low mileage discount. This is very useful for retired drivers, people who work from home or people who use carpooling services or public transportation to commute to work. Low mileage discount is very valuable, allowing drivers to save hundreds of dollars each year. Ask an insurance representative about the value and how to get this discount.
- Install anti-theft and tracking devices. Thieves do not stop their bad deeds just because it is raining outside or it's getting colder. A car owner should be vigilant anytime and install anti-theft devices and tracking devices. Comprehensive insurance covers car theft. Informing the company about the installation of anti-theft and tracking devices should convince the insurer to lower the rates.
- Cover more vehicles or more insurance services under the same contract. Combining multiple insurance policies or vehicles under the same contract will make the overall premium cheaper than having separate contracts. With each added service or vehicle, the overall cost should be cheaper. Keep in mind that insurance companies limit the maximum number of vehicles which can be added to a contract. Usually, they limit it to a maximum of 5 vehicles per contract.
- Keep a good credit score. Having a good or excellent FICO credit score will improve the chances of getting better premiums. Clients with Excellent credit score are viewed as responsible persons who pay their premiums before due time.
- Look for all available discounts. Before buying coverage, talk with an insurance agent or customer support service and ask to provide a list of discounts. Drivers should check for how many discounts they are eligible and what are the requirements
"Autumn is the perfect time to reflect more about your car insurance needs and check if you can lower the costs", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Media Contact: Russell Rabichev, Internet Marketing Company, 8183593898, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com