executive vice president & CFO of Chemed Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David Patrick Williams (insider trades) sold 17,979 shares of CHE on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $430.8 a share. The total sale was $7.7 million.
Chemed Corp through its subsidiaries, provides hospice and palliative care services to its patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy and volunteers and also plumbing and drain cleaning services. Chemed Corp has a market cap of $6.86 billion; its shares were traded at around $430.55 with a P/E ratio of 35.60 and P/S ratio of 3.88. The dividend yield of Chemed Corp stocks is 0.28%. Chemed Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Chemed Corp the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- president and CEO Kevin J Mcnamara sold 12,000 shares of CHE stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $416.8. The price of the stock has increased by 3.3% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- executive vice president & CFO David Patrick Williams sold 17,979 shares of CHE stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $430.8. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.06% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director George J Walsh Iii bought 500 shares of CHE stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $412.86. The price of the stock has increased by 4.28% since.
- executive vice president Spencer S Lee sold 2,000 shares of CHE stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $426.75. The price of the stock has increased by 0.89% since.
- Director Patrick P Grace sold 257 shares of CHE stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $415.43. The price of the stock has increased by 3.64% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CHE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.