- Chesapeake Police Department (VA) Expanded AXON Flex deployment with 85 additional AXON Flex cameras and 5 years of EVIDENCE.com -- which is now fully deploying 210 Flex cameras to all field officers
- Oglala Sioux Tribe Department of Public Safety (SD) with 50 Flex cameras and 1 year of EVIDENCE.com
- LaPlata County Sheriff's Office (CO) with 20 Flex cameras with 3 years of EVIDENCE.com
Additional agencies deploying AXON Flex cameras and/or EVIDENCE.com:
- Draper City Police Department (UT) with 5 years of EVIDENCE.com
- Murray Police Department (UT) with 5 years of EVIDENCE.com
- Oconee County Sheriff's Office (SC) with 1 year of EVIDENCE.com
- Polk County Sheriff's Jail Division (IA) with 3-year renewal of EVIDENCE.com
- Swanton Police Department (VT) with 1 year of EVIDENCE.com
- Travis County Sheriff's Office (TX)
"Service renewals and expansion of AXON Flex deployments from our early adopters are an important indicator of both customer satisfaction and the value of the solution we have built together with extensive customer input," said Jason Droege, General Manager of EVIDENCE.com. "Our cloud based software model for EVIDENCE.com makes it easy for any customer to scale their use of video, audio or images cost effectively and without the usual headaches of building large IT systems."
These orders were received in the second quarter and are expected to ship in the second quarter.
- AXON Flex Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/press-images-axon-flex/
- International Language Websites:
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- TASER YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life. TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 100,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM and AXON Flex on-officer video systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo and AXON Flex™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.