XI'AN, China, Feb. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA) ("China Green Agriculture" or the "Company"), a company which mainly produces and distributes humic acid-based compound fertilizers, varieties of compound fertilizers and agricultural products through its subsidiaries and variable interest entities in China, today announced its financial results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2018, confirmed revenue guidance, and raised income guidance for full Fiscal Year 2018.
Second Fiscal Quarter 2018 Results (USD)
(Three Months ended December 31, 2017)
- Revenue meets guidance.
- Net income beats guidance.
- Net sales of 63.4 million, meets guidance of $58 million to $65 million.
- Gross Profit of 18.5 million.
- Net Income of 7.8 million, exceeds guidance of $4.7 million to $6 million by 30%.
- EPS (Diluted) of $0.20 based on 38.5 million fully diluted shares.
(Six Months ended December 31, 2017)
- Net sales of 126.7 million.
- Net Income of 12.9 million.
- EPS (Diluted) of $0.34 based on 38.5 million fully diluted shares.
- 3rd Fiscal Quarter 2018: management expects Revenue of $68 million to $78 million; Net Income of $6 million to $8 million; EPS of $0.15 to $0.20 based on 38.5 million fully diluted shares.
- Fiscal Year 2018: management confirms to expect Revenue of $263 million to $301 million; raises to expect Net Income of $23 million to $32 million; EPS of $0.60 to $0.83 based on 38.5 million fully diluted shares.
"We had finished another solid quarter. Our results continue to validate the strength of our market positions," said Mr. Zhuoyu Li, the Chairman and CEO of the Company. "With strong engagement in both manufacturing and wholesale business, our company’s fundamentals continue to improve. The development of the wholesale segment demonstrates our commitment to investing in growth segments throughout our business and is key to the future of our company."
The Company will hold a conference call at 7:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, February 14, 2018. Any interested participants are welcome to join in the call by following the dial-in details as set out below.
|US Dial In (toll free):||1-866-682-6100|
|Int'l Dial In:||1-404-267-0373|
A playback will be available through February 21, 2018. To listen, please call 1- 888-640-7743 within the United States or 1-754-333-7735 when calling internationally. Replay Access Code# 142381.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 concerning the Company's business, products and financial results. The Company's actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements depending on a number of risk factors including, but not limited to, the following: general economic, business and environment conditions, development, shipment, market acceptance, additional competition from existing and new competitors, changes in technology, the execution of its ten-year growth plan, the foreign exchange risk amid the unexpected announcements by the PRC government and various other factors beyond the Company's control. All forward-looking statements are expressly qualified in their entirety by this Safe Harbor Statement and the risk factors detailed in the Company's reports filed with the SEC. China Green Agriculture undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release, except as required by applicable law or regulations.
For more information, please contact:
China Green Agriculture, Inc.
SOURCE: China Green Agriculture, Inc.