DUBLIN, Feb. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Chromatography Resin Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Natural Polymer, Synthetic Polymer), By Technique (Ion Exchange, Affinity), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China is expected to continue its dominance in the global chromatography resin market, as it is the largest consumer of chromatography resin in the Asia Pacific. India has witnessed a massive acceleration in economic growth in recent years owing to various financial initiatives and reforms such as 'Make in India', encouraging domestic manufacturing. This factor is anticipated to bode well for regional product demand in the forthcoming years.
Purolite Corp., a leading player in the chromatography resin market, is focusing on developing new and enhanced resins, which can further be used for continuous production. With a view to expand its operations in the Asia Pacific and to leverage the cost of operating in an emerging economy, the company has set up a manufacturing facility in China and is focusing on establishing its dominance in the country.
There have been developments in chromatography tools, in terms of capacity and flow velocity that have led to higher productivity. However, market players have not been able to achieve continuous robust production. These tools are anticipated to undergo further development and to achieve even higher productivity.
Key findings from the report:
- North America is expected to remain a key region likely to drive the growth of the chromatography resin market. The U.S. has been enjoying robust growth due to the strong government spending in the research and development activities
- The economic performance of Asia Pacific is projected to witness improvement as major economies, such as China and India are likely to ramp up investments in chemical and pharmaceutical sectors
- Demand for natural resin is growing in several industries on account of its low cost and high functionality and is anticipated to continue its dominance in the forthcoming years, propelling the market growth
- Key market players engage in mergers and acquisitions as one of the major growth strategies. For instance, in March 2016, Thermo Fisher acquired Affymetrix to expand its genetic analysis, bioscience, and diagnostic equipment product portfolio
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1 Market segmentation
3.2 Penetration & growth prospect mapping, 2014-2025
3.3 Value chain analysis
3.4 Regulatory framework
3.5 Technology overview
3.6 Market Dynamics
3.7 Key opportunities prioritized
3.8 Industry analysis - Porter's
3.9 PESTEL analysis
Chapter 4 Chromatography Resin Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Type Movement analysis, 2018 & 2025
4.2 Global Chromatography Resin demand by type, 2018 - 2025
4.3 Natural Resins
4.4 Synthetic Resin
4.5 Inorganic Media
Chapter 5 Chromatography Resin Market: Technique Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Technique movement analysis, 2018 & 2025
5.2 Global Chromatography Resin demand by technique, 2018 - 2025 (Thousand liters)
5.3 Ion Exchange Resin
5.4 Affinity Resin
5.5 Hydrophobic Interaction resin
5.6 Size Exclusion resin
5.7 Other Chromatography Resins
Chapter 6 Chromatography Resin Market: End use Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Regional movement analysis, 2018 & 2025
6.2 Global Chromatography Resin demand by end use, 2018 - 2025 (Thousand liters)
6.3 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
6.4 Food & Beverage
Chapter 7 Chromatography Resin Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Vendor landscape
8.2 Competitive environment
8.3 Strategy framework
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Merck KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Purolite Corporation
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Tosoh Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ldq8w8
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets