The "China's Real Estate Market in 2018, Q4" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for China. The researcher presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
Investment in China's real estate sector accelerated in the third quarter of 2018. The value of investment reached RMB 3,131bn, which represented a growth of 10.3% compared to that in the same quarter of the previous year. Investment in the residential subsector was RMB 2,382bn, up by 14.6% y/y, while investment in office and commercial buildings declined by 13.4% y/y and 7.9% y/y, respectively.
The value of buildings sold in the third quarter of the year reached RMB 3,719bn, up from RMB 3,275bn in the same quarter of the previous year. The growth was entirely attributed to sales of new buildings, while the secondary market continued to decline sharply. In Q3 2018, the value of sales on the secondary market was RMB 507.8bn, down by 19.7% y/y, while the sales of off-plan properties were RMB 3.211bn, up by 21.5% compared to the third quarter of 2017.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial)
Key Topics Covered
01 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Sector in Numbers
- Sector Overview
- Sector Snapshot
- Driving Forces
- Restraining Forces
02 SECTOR IN FOCUS
- Quarterly Update
- Focus Point - China Real Estate Investment Q3 2018
- Quarterly Summary
- Sector Outlook
- Sector Highlights
- Main Sector Indicators
- Top M&A Deals
03 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Top Companies
04 COMPANIES IN FOCUS
- Greenland Hong Kong Holdings
- China Vanke
- China Overseas Land and Investment
- Evergrande Real Estate Group
- Country Garden Holdings Co. Ltd.
05 REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- Central Government
- Local Governments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qcsidp