CFO of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jack Hartung (insider trades) sold 3,285 shares of CMG on 07/30/2019 at an average price of $805 a share. The total sale was $2.6 million.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc together with its subsidiaries operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants, which serves a menu of burritos, tacos, burrito bowls and salads, made using fresh ingredients. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc has a market cap of $21.91 billion; its shares were traded at around $790.43 with a P/E ratio of 89.21 and P/S ratio of 4.28. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Jack Hartung sold 3,285 shares of CMG stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $805. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.81% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Chairman Steve Ells sold 28,645 shares of CMG stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $802.66. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.52% since.
- Director Albert S Baldocchi sold 1,164 shares of CMG stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $775. The price of the stock has increased by 1.99% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CMG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with CMG. Click here to check it out.
- CMG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CMG
- Peter Lynch Chart of CMG