EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary of Church & Dwight Co Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Maynadier Patrick D De (insider trades) sold 37,500 shares of CHD on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $80 a share. The total sale was $3 million.
Church & Dwight Co Inc is engaged in the household products industry. It manufactures and markets personal care products under brands like Oxiclean, Spinbrush, First Response and Trojan. Church & Dwight Co Inc has a market cap of $19.3 billion; its shares were traded at around $78.11 with a P/E ratio of 32.57 and P/S ratio of 4.64. The dividend yield of Church & Dwight Co Inc stocks is 1.15%. Church & Dwight Co Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Church & Dwight Co Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Church & Dwight Co Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary Maynadier Patrick D De sold 37,500 shares of CHD stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $80. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.36% since.
- Director Robert D Leblanc sold 10,000 shares of CHD stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $78.34. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.29% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CHD, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Sign with CHD. Click here to check it out.
- CHD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CHD
- Peter Lynch Chart of CHD