President & CEO of Cigna Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David Cordani (insider trades) bought 32,509 shares of CI on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $155.17 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $5 million.
Cigna Corp operates in the healthcare industry. It provides medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance products. Cigna Corp has a market cap of $60.84 billion; its shares were traded at around $161.11 with a P/E ratio of 14.91 and P/S ratio of 0.52. The dividend yield of Cigna Corp stocks is 0.03%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Cigna Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO David Cordani bought 32,509 shares of CI stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $155.17. The price of the stock has increased by 3.83% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director William D Zollars sold 320 shares of CI stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $160.33. The price of the stock has increased by 0.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with CI. Click here to check it out.
- CI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CI
- Peter Lynch Chart of CI