EVP, President Corp Solutions of Cimpress Nv (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Donald Leblanc (insider trades) sold 6,653 shares of CMPR on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $116.81 a share. The total sale was $777,137.
Cimpress NV is a Dutch company that focuses on the mass customization of physical products, such as embroidered apparel, signage, marketing materials, and photo products. Cimpress NV has a market cap of $3.61 billion; its shares were traded at around $118.47 with a P/E ratio of 70.95 and P/S ratio of 1.36. Cimpress NV had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Cimpress NV the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Cimpress NV. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, President Corp Solutions Donald Leblanc sold 6,653 shares of CMPR stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $116.81. The price of the stock has increased by 1.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CMPR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with CMPR. Click here to check it out.
- CMPR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CMPR
- Peter Lynch Chart of CMPR