Topical and engaging 90-minute virtual CIO and CISO summits have drawn thousands of top-tier security leaders and technology executives since early March, focused on leading courageously and compassionately in a crisis
WESTPORT, Conn., June 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HMG Strategy, the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is highly anticipating its upcoming Virtual CIO Summits in Greenwich, Detroit and the U.K. after soaring to the top of the industry as the #1 producer of Virtual CIO and CISO Summits since shifting to a digital events format in early March.
HMG Strategy produced 10 Virtual Summits, Virtual Briefings and webinars in the first 30 days of the work-at-home environment - drawing 150 to 300+ technology executives to each event - with 40+ Virtual Events scheduled through July 2020.
These 90-minute virtual summits are focused on the courageous leadership qualities that CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and technology executives must demonstrate during times of crisis. The all-star casts that are assembled for each of these events also explore the top challenges and opportunities facing technology executives in the work-from-home environment – including how to keep employees engaged and motivated – along with how they are working with the executive team to reimagine the business and the future of work as regional economies begin to open back up.
“Since mid-March, we have drawn thousands of highly engaged technology leaders to our virtual events while our competitors have sat it out,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “We will continue to draw on the feedback from our regional Advisory Boards and top technology executives who comprise the 400,000-strong HMG community along with the unique research that we conduct to make our events compelling and meaningful for forward-looking technology executives who are looking to reimagine the business and reshape the future of work.”
HMG Strategy’s next virtual event is the Greenwich CIO Virtual Summit on June 10. Top-tier technology executives and industry experts speaking at this event include:
- Julia Anderson, Global CIO, Smithfield Foods
- Daniel Barchi, CIO, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Matthew Beasley, Director, U.S. Head of Learning, Coaching & Diversity, NatWest Markets
- Ursuline Foley, Board Member and Strategic Advisor
- Sebastian Goodwin, VP of Cybersecurity, Nutanix
- Sami Laine, Director, Technology Strategy, Okta
- Bill Lapp, Customer Success & Architecture – Global Leader, Zscaler
- Quintin McGrath, Senior Managing Director: Technology Management & Enablement, Deloitte
- Jim Panos, President F/W SIM Chapter and CIO, Central National-Gottesman
- Colette Rubio, SVP, Enterprise Technology, WWE
- Kirsten Wolberg, Chief Technology and Operations Officer, DocuSign
Sponsors for the Greenwich CIO Virtual Summit include Nutanix, Okta, SIM Fairfield-Westchester and Zscaler
To learn more about the Greenwich CIO Virtual Summit and to register for the event, click here.
See what some of our recent speakers have to say about HMG Strategy’s virtual summits:
“Leaders that lead with resolve, courage, and compassion will come out ahead in a crisis like this.”
- Vijaya Kaza, Chief Security Officer & Head of Trust Engineering & Data Science, Airbnb
“I participated as a speaker in the recent HMG Live! Washington D.C. CIO Virtual Summit,” says Ken Grady, Corporate Vice President and CIO at IDEXX Laboratories. “Like previous HMG events, the virtual event provides a platform for connecting with peers and other CIOs that are focused on leadership and engagement within our organizations and across industries. There are valuable takeaways and lessons from technology executives who are leading authentically, compassionately, and strategically to help move their businesses and their customers forward in these uniquely challenging times”
“With COVID, CISOs have entered the next phase of criticality in driving business value. Through leading courageously, CISO will see unprecedented growth in scope and value to their organizations.”
-Michael Piacente, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Hitch Partners
“Now is the time to leverage having a strong personal brand. It’s not too late to get started.”
-Beverly Lieberman, President, Halbrecht Lieberman Associates
HMG Strategy is also hosting its HMG Live! Detroit CIO Virtual Summit on June 11. Premier speakers who will be sharing their insights at the event include:
- Renee Arrington, President & COO, Pearson Partners International
- Mamatha Chamarthi, CIO, N.A. & Asia Pacific, Fiat Chrysler Automobile
- Arun DeSouza, CISO & CPO, Nexteer Automotive
- Gary Erickson, Managing Partner, Executive Search Partners
- Hugo Fueglein, Managing Director, Diversified Search
- Keith Gordon, CISO, Ally Financial
- John Hill, CIO & SVP, Carhartt
- Jack Hogan, VP of Technology Strategy, Cloud GTM, Pure Storage
- Beverly Lieberman, President, Halbrecht Lieberman Associates
- Mike Mastrole, Senior Director, Sales Engineer, Illumio
- Mark Polansky, Senior Client Partner, Technology Officers Practice, Korn Ferry
- Vijay Sankaran, CIO, TD Ameritrade
- Gary Sorrentino, CIO Advisor, Office of the Global CIO, Zoom
- Ashwani Uppal, CEO, U.S. Operations of Agrati Inc.
- Sangy Vatsa, EVP & CIO, Comerica Bank
- Chuck Williams, SVP, IT, Penske Automotive Group
Sponsors for the Detroit CIO Virtual Summit include Adobe, Illumio, Pure Storage, SIM Detroit and Zoom.
To learn more about the Detroit CIO Virtual Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy is excited to be hosting a Virtual CIO Summit for technology executives in the United Kingdom. Top-notch speakers for the HMG Live! United Kingdom CIO Virtual Summit taking place on June 15 include:
- Nick Booth, Company Owner, SeventhWave
- Richard Cammish, Group CIO, Essentra PLC
- Allan Cockriel, CIO, Petrofac
- Tom Ferguson, Partner – Head, CIO & Digital Technology Officers Practice, Page Executive
- Frank Frulio, Region Head – U.S. & Europe, Singtel
- Dave Morris, Global Head of Learning & Employee Engagement, Mobica
- Ashwath Nagaraj, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer, Aryaka
- Rob Riley, Owner, Apply Recruitment
- Tim Sadler, Co-Founder & CEO, Tessian
- Marykay Wells, SVP & CIO, Pearson
- Katherine Wetmur, CIO, Morgan Stanley
- Natalie Whittlesey, Area Leader, EMEA Technology Officers Practice, Korn Ferry
Sponsors for the U.K. CIO Virtual Summit include Aryaka, Singtel and Tessian
To learn more about the U.K. CIO Virtual Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy has also received extraordinary interest in its webinars through the strength of the 400,000+ technology executives in its community. HMG Strategy has scheduled 12 30-to-60-minute webinars over the next two months with an arsenal of innovative technology companies such as Citrix, Darktrace, Ivanti, Okta, OutSystems, PagerDuty, RangeForce, RingCentral and UiPath.
“We offer an amazing value prop by addressing the interests that the 400,000+ technology leaders in our community share with us through our unique peer-focused research model,” said Muller.
HMG Strategy’s next webinar on June 17th is sponsored by Darktrace on the topic of ‘Protecting the Remote Workforce and the Enterprise from Offensive AI.’ This webinar, which features Justin Fier, Director of Cyber Intelligence & Analysis at Darktrace and Special Guest Speaker Dr. Chase Cunningham, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, will focus on how bad actors are positioning themselves to exploit organizational vulnerabilities due to expanded attack surfaces created by the deployment of highly distributed remote workforces, along with actionable steps that cyber teams can take to protect their organizations’ critical assets.
To learn more about this webinar and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy is also hosting a webinar with Ivanti on June 19th entitled ‘The Greatest Threats to Cybersecurity and Productivity During the COVID-19 Pandemic’. In this event, Ivanti’s Chief Security Officer Phil Richards will speak with HMG Strategy President and CEO Hunter Muller on recommendations for how organizations can best protect their IT estates, optimize operational readiness, and improve visibility into IT assets without compromising the productivity of employees.
To learn more about this webinar and to register for the event, click here.
Click here to view HMG Strategy’s upcoming calendar of webinars.
Interested in learning more about HMG Live! Virtual CIO and CISO Summits? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. Our regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books, and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven research from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.
HMG Strategy: Your #1 Trusted Digital Platform Connecting Technology Executives to Reimagine the Enterprise and Reshape the Business World.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/6e956397-71f7-4bd9-ac72-0878b89ac5c3