EVP and CFO of Cisco Systems Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kelly A. Kramer (insider trades) sold 70,000 shares of CSCO on 08/28/2019 at an average price of $46.72 a share. The total sale was $3.3 million.
Cisco Systems Inc is a supplier of data networking equipment and software. Its products include routers, switches, access equipment, and security and network management software which allow data communication among dispersed computer networks. Cisco Systems Inc has a market cap of $200.3 billion; its shares were traded at around $46.79 with a P/E ratio of 18.00 and P/S ratio of 4.03. The dividend yield of Cisco Systems Inc stocks is 2.91%. Cisco Systems Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Cisco Systems Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP and CFO Kelly A. Kramer sold 70,000 shares of CSCO stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $46.72. The price of the stock has increased by 0.15% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, LglSrvs, GenCnsl Mark D Chandler sold 546 shares of CSCO stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $47.92. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.36% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CSCO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with SGEN. Click here to check it out.
- CSCO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CSCO
- Peter Lynch Chart of CSCO