FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
The future of work is happening now. And Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS), today announced the finalists for its 2019 Innovation Award, a diverse group of global organizations that are shaping it through the innovative use of technology.
“The future of work is all about employee experience, arming people with the tools and insights they need to do their best work, wherever and whenever it needs to get done,” said Tim Minahan, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer, Citrix. “The finalists for the Citrix 2019 Innovation Award are remarkable organizations that are harnessing technology to deliver workplace transformations that engage people and empower them to do their best.”
Selected from an elite pool of entries from commercial, non-profit, and governmental enterprises around the world, the 2019 Citrix Innovation Award finalists include:
• Indiana University (IU), a public university serving more than 130,000 students, faculty, and staff using digital workspace solutions to deliver a virtual desktop that enables visually impaired students to easily access and use the applications they need to achieve their academic goals anywhere, anytime from any device.
• Schroders, a global asset management firm using virtual applications and desktops to create a truly mobile and digital work environment in which the applications and tools its 2,500 employees need to do their jobs move seamlessly with them from desktops and laptops to tablets and mobile devices.
• ZF, a global technology company enabling the next generation of mobility through its systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology that has built a user-centric workspace through which employees can quickly and securely access to all of the tools they need to get work done in a single, unified experience.
The winner will be determined by popular vote and a panel of judges that includes the 2018 winners, technology analysts, and industry experts and announced during Citrix Synergy, the premier digital work conference set to take place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta May 21-23.
If you haven’t secured a spot at this can’t miss event, click here and reserve one today. There’s something for everyone, including:
- More than 75 practitioner-led breakout sessions across six content areas, including: workspace, networking, analytics, virtual apps and desktops, content collaboration and endpoint management.
- Hands-on training opportunities, including self-led learning labs and certification courses and a pre-event Instructor-led Learning Labs workshop.
- Interactive Match.Geek 30-minute sessions where attendees can meet with technology experts to find creative solutions to their most vexing IT challenges.
- Meet the Experts Theaters, TED Talk–style sessions featuring unfiltered commentary on the today’s hottest technology topics.
- Fireside Chats, intimate conversations and question-and-answer sessions with Citrix customers, partners and experts.
- Ample networking opportunities
Citrix (CTXS) is powering a better way to work with unified workspace, networking, and analytics solutions that help organizations unlock innovation, engage customers, and boost productivity, without sacrificing security. With Citrix, users get a seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments. Citrix solutions are in use by more than 400,000 organizations including 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500.
For Citrix Investors:
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company's key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and is subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.
© 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. Citrix, the Citrix logo, and other marks appearing herein are the property of Citrix Systems, Inc. and may be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.