FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
State and local agencies can now quickly and cost-effectively purchase technology and services that enable them to engage employees and better serve the public
Purchasing can be a frustrating and challenging process, particularly in the public sector where procedures are specific and complex and every dollar spent is scrutinized. But Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) is making it easier in California. The company today announced that it has established a Software License Program (SLP) contract from which state and local agencies can purchase technology and services that enable them to engage employees and citizens and be more productive in a fast, efficient manner that aligns with their procurement policies.
The contract will be administered by Citrix partners who specialize in the public sector, including:
- Solutions Simplified
Citrix digital workspace solutions enable state and local agencies across the public sector to provide secure, unified and reliable access to the applications and data they need to achieve their unique missions. Using the solutions,
- Health and Human Services can increase the efficiency of caseworkers, clinicians, and contractors so they can keep pace with expanding caseloads.
- Public Safety – First Responders can ensure the flow of critical data to enable the best possible responses, from dispatchers in the call center to emergency personnel in the field.
- Corrections can simplify how they provide access to legal resources, educational classes, and job search tools for inmates and parolees.
- Transportation can enhance its ability to provide services and increase citizen satisfaction through more efficient DMV operations and self-service kiosks and shorten response time to incidents to improve safety.
- Libraries can reduce the costs and risks of offering public access to computers, applications, and the Internet.
- Judicial Systems/Courts can offer remote and mobile access to case files and case management applications to assist in the effective delivery of justice.
Hundreds of state and local agencies across California use Citrix solutions to power a better way to work, including the State of California Department of Technology, State of California Legislative Data Center and State of California Department of Public Health. To learn more about the solutions and the value they can deliver for your organization, visit www.citrix-gov.com
Citrix (CTXS) is powering a better way to work with unified workspace, networking, and analytics solutions that help organizations unlock innovation, engage customers, and boost productivity, without sacrificing security. With Citrix, users get a seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments. Citrix solutions are in use by more than 400,000 organizations including 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500.
For Citrix Investors:
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company's key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and is subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.
© 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. Citrix, the Citrix logo, and other marks appearing herein are the property of Citrix Systems, Inc. and may be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.