EVP, CFO of Cleveland-cliffs Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Keith Koci (insider trades) bought 12,500 shares of CLF on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $8.08 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $101,000.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, formerly Cliffs Natural Resources Inc is an iron ore producer. The company operates mining properties in North America, United States, Canada and Australia. It also owns a large chromite project in Canada. Cleveland-Cliffs Inc has a market cap of $2.2 billion; its shares were traded at around $8.13 with a P/E ratio of 2.07 and P/S ratio of 0.99. The dividend yield of Cleveland-Cliffs Inc stocks is 1.97%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO Keith Koci bought 12,500 shares of CLF stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $8.08. The price of the stock has increased by 0.62% since.
- EVP, CFO Keith Koci bought 30,000 shares of CLF stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $8.39. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.1% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Robert P Fisher Jr bought 3,000 shares of CLF stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $8.84. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.03% since.
- Director John T Baldwin bought 6,000 shares of CLF stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $8.7. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CLF, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with CLF. Click here to check it out.
- CLF 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CLF
- Peter Lynch Chart of CLF