President and CEO of Clovis Oncology Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Patrick J Mahaffy (insider trades) bought 50,000 shares of CLVS on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $5.59 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $279,500.
Clovis Oncology Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing cancer treatments in the United States, Europe and other international markets. Clovis Oncology Inc has a market cap of $306.077 million; its shares were traded at around $5.60 with and P/S ratio of 2.72. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Clovis Oncology Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Patrick J Mahaffy bought 50,000 shares of CLVS stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $5.59. The price of the stock has increased by 0.18% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Thorlef Spickschen bought 8,600 shares of CLVS stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $5.67. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.23% since.
- Director Thorlef Spickschen bought 9,200 shares of CLVS stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $5.46. The price of the stock has increased by 2.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CLVS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with CLVS. Click here to check it out.
- CLVS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CLVS
- Peter Lynch Chart of CLVS