Sr MD COO of Cme Group Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Julie Holzrichter (insider trades) sold 3,436 shares of CME on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $216.07 a share. The total sale was $742,417.
CME Group Inc is an operator of financial exchanges. It offers products like futures & options and foreign exchange. CME Group Inc has a market cap of $79.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $221.31 with a P/E ratio of 43.22 and P/S ratio of 17.02. The dividend yield of CME Group Inc stocks is 1.31%. CME Group Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated CME Group Inc the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with CME Group Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr MD COO Julie Holzrichter sold 3,436 shares of CME stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $216.07. The price of the stock has increased by 2.43% since.
- Director Daniel R Glickman sold 500 shares of CME stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $216.01. The price of the stock has increased by 2.45% since.
- Director Dennis Suskind sold 1,500 shares of CME stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $212.46. The price of the stock has increased by 4.17% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CME, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with CME. Click here to check it out.
- CME 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CME
- Peter Lynch Chart of CME