President and COO of Coca-cola Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Brian John Smith (insider trades) sold 60,000 shares of KO on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $54.87 a share. The total sale was $3.3 million.
Coca-Cola Co is nonalcoholic beverage company which manufactures a variety of carbonated and noncarbonated brands, including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Minute Maid, Powerade, and Dasani. Coca-Cola Co has a market cap of $232.62 billion; its shares were traded at around $54.40 with a P/E ratio of 33.16 and P/S ratio of 7.02. The dividend yield of Coca-Cola Co stocks is 2.90%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Coca-Cola Co. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief People Officer & SVP Lisa Chang bought 500 shares of KO stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $53.24. The price of the stock has increased by 2.18% since.
- President and COO Brian John Smith sold 60,000 shares of KO stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $54.87. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.86% since.
- Senior Vice President Nancy Quan sold 24,000 shares of KO stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $54.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.06% since.
- Group President Nikolaos Koumettis sold 146,000 shares of KO stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $54.31. The price of the stock has increased by 0.17% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with KO. Click here to check it out.
- KO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of KO
- Peter Lynch Chart of KO