President & CEO of Colfax Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Matthew L. Trerotola (insider trades) sold 18,589 shares of CFX on 07/25/2019 at an average price of $28.51 a share. The total sale was $529,972.
Colfax Corp is an industrial manufacturing and engineering company. The company provides gas and fluid handling and fabrication services to customers around the world. It also produces equipment and fillers for welding and cutting applications. Colfax Corp has a market cap of $3.31 billion; its shares were traded at around $28.14 with a P/E ratio of 49.37 and P/S ratio of 0.92. Colfax Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Colfax Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Matthew L. Trerotola sold 18,589 shares of CFX stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $28.51. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.3% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- SVP, CFO Christopher M Hix sold 4,750 shares of CFX stock on 07/02/2019 at the average price of $27.08. The price of the stock has increased by 3.91% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CFX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with CFX. Click here to check it out.
- CFX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CFX
- Peter Lynch Chart of CFX