CFO of Colgate-palmolive Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Henning I Jakobsen (insider trades) sold 33,854 shares of CL on 07/31/2019 at an average price of $73.45 a share. The total sale was $2.5 million.
Colgate-Palmolive Co is a consumer products company. It provides services such as oral care, personal care, home care and pet nutrition. Colgate-Palmolive Co has a market cap of $61.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $71.20 with a P/E ratio of 27.06 and P/S ratio of 3.57. The dividend yield of Colgate-Palmolive Co stocks is 2.40%. Colgate-Palmolive Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 2.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Colgate-Palmolive Co. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Henning I Jakobsen sold 33,854 shares of CL stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $73.45. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.06% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Chairman Ian M Cook sold 175,616 shares of CL stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $72.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 2% since.
- Executive Chairman Ian M Cook sold 19,500 shares of CL stock on 07/15/2019 at the average price of $74.19. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.03% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with CL. Click here to check it out.
- CL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CL
- Peter Lynch Chart of CL