KeyBanc initiated coverage on Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) with a Sector Weight rating. The firm cited Colgate's best-in-class track record and above-category organic growth as key reasons for the initiation.
"Dominate market share positions and robust margin structure with further expansion opportunity can continue," Keybanc said in a note.
The bank thinks that organic growth is closer to the low end of the 4-7 percent growth range, due to competitive pressures, which is "limiting the upside we need to see in shares to launch a more positive view."
- Best in class organic sales growth - A strong global footprint and emerging market exposure. The company also has investments in eCommerce to sustain long term growth.
- Leading Market shares in key geographies will promote profitable growth via scale.
- Margin improvements and continual cost cutting should drive EPS growth once FX headwinds eventually subside.
KeyBanc said Colgate's premium valuation and need to see reaccelerating emerging market growth keeps them on the sidelines for now.
Latest Ratings for CL
|Sep 2016||Bank of America||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
|Sep 2016||KeyBanc||Initiates Coverage on||Sector Weight|
View More Analyst Ratings for CL
View the Latest Analyst Ratings
See more from Benzinga
- Putting Apache's Delaware Basin Oil Discovery Into Perspective
- UBS Says Centene Faces No Weakness In Fundamentals, Despite Shakiness In Shares
- How Pikachu And Super Mario Doubled Nintendo's Stock
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.