WILMINGTON, Del.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
DuPont Performance Building Solutions (PBS) rolls out a new, more robust offering that helps architects build more easily, no matter how and where they choose to build.
At the upcoming AIA Conference on Architecture 2019, DuPont Performance Building Solutions (PBS) will be showcasing the combined strength of Dow and DuPont with a portfolio of air, water and thermal products for the commercial construction segment. These offerings give architects the tools and solutions to balance design freedom and building performance. This integration brings together industry leading brands such as STYROFOAM™ Brand Extruded Polystyrene (XPS), Tyvek® CommercialWrap®, THERMAX™ Brand Rigid Insulation, Corian® Exteriors, LIQUIDARMOR™ Flashing and Sealant, FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant and GREAT STUFF PRO™ Series Sealants under one roof.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190529005233/en/
From design concepts to installation, DuPont PBS’ high performance products work together as systems that are compatible, durable and tested beyond building code requirements as our commitment to quality. With more than 125 years of combined building science foundation, DuPont PBS has the depth of understanding to go beyond simple product innovations to address building resilience, construction productivity and sustainable solutions. DuPont PBS offers design flexibility combined with trusted performance on the job site, to build better buildings and lasting communities.
“DuPont PBS is the leading materials provider for all six sides of the building envelope,” says Linda Jeng, North American marketing leader at DuPont PBS. “Our combined product and services portfolio helps customers thrive in a fast-changing world. We partner with our customers, provide scientific expertise and invest in long term industry engagement to build better buildings together. No matter what, where and how architects choose to build, DuPont PBS offers trusted thermal, water and air barrier protection for the entire building, from top to bottom, inside and out.”
DuPont PBS’ wall systems help ensure walls are easily constructible, while still managing air and moisture appropriately to avoid mold and rot. As architects continuously push the boundaries of building design, we create system solutions that are able to meet and exceed evolving building standards and codes. Our integrated approach not only gets the job done, but ensures architects are using the latest in building material innovation with efficient design methods to maximize performance. Paired with easy application and forward-looking solutions, we are the preferred partner for building excellence and design freedom.
Visit us and learn more at booth 5838 during the 2019 AIA Conference on Architecture, taking place June 6-8, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV. Solutions featured include:
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) provides energy efficiency through a more sustainable insulation solution for the entire building envelope. STYROFOAM™ XPS is the original extruded polystyrene foam insulation and the first in a portfolio of products that would continue to grow and evolve to meet the needs of the building and construction industry and its related markets.
- Tyvek® CommercialWrap® building wrap is an air and water barrier made to stand up to the rigors of commercial job sites, with high tear-strength, durability, and up to nine months of UV resistance. Tyvek® Building Envelope Solutions help make buildings more durable, comfortable and energy-efficient.
- THERMAX™ Brand Rigid Insulation is a polyisocyanurate rigid board insulation for interior and exterior continuous insulation. THERMAX™ products include an innovative core surrounded by a tough exterior facer of a variety of ranges and aesthetic appearance.
- Corian® Exteriors by DuPont has offered architects around the globe unparalleled design flexibility for more than a decade. Corian® Solid Surface is a highly durable and low maintenance material unique with through-body color for beautiful, yet functional exterior solutions that can be easily installed as a ventilated rainscreen system.
- LIQUIDARMOR™ Flashing and Sealant product line is an innovative, liquid applied flashing alternative to traditional, self-adhered flashing tape. These elastomeric spray or trowel applied products form a tight, seamless barrier along the rough openings of windows and doors while helping to significantly reduce labor time.
- The hyperefficient, high-performance FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is designed to fill gaps and penetrations greater than 2” quickly and affordably, helping eliminate unwanted airflow throughout a home, ensuring customers are covered top to bottom, inside and out on every job.
- GREAT STUFF™ Insulating Foam Sealants are specially formulated to seal gaps and cracks to block air, moisture and even pests — making it perfect for any of project needs. The GREAT STUFF PRO™ Series is designed to help pros get the job done fast, professionally and cost efficiently, providing customers with more energy efficient, comfortable homes.
About DuPont Safety & Construction
DuPont Safety & Construction, a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business, is a global leader in products and solutions that protect what matters – people, structures and the environment – and enables its customers to win through unique capabilities, global scale and iconic brands including Corian®, Kevlar®, Nomex®, Tyvek®, Styrofoam™ and Filmtec®.
About DowDuPont Specialty Products Division
DowDuPont Specialty Products, a division of DowDuPont (DWDP), is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, building and construction, health and wellness, food and worker safety. DowDuPont intends to separate the Specialty Products Division, which will be called DuPont, into an independent, publicly traded company. More information can be found at www.dow-dupont.com.
The DuPont Oval logo, DuPont™ and all products, unless otherwise noted, denoted with ™, ℠ or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.