SYDNEY, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The COMEXPOSIUM Group, the world's leading digital innovation event organiser, has announced that Richard Sossen has stepped into the role of Managing Director Comexposium Australasia, following the promotion of former MD Jan Barthelemy who moved into the role of Global Brand Director for ad:tech and iMedia.
In his former role as Sales Director APAC, Sossen was instrumental in driving Comexposium's revenue growth which saw it double turnover and profits in the past 18 months. Sossen takes responsibility for a calendar of market leading events across APAC, including;
- ad:tech Sydney, March 14-15
- Modern Marketing Summit, Auckland, April 6
- iMedia Online Retail Summit Australia, Gold Coast, May 1-3
- E-Commerce One to One Southeast Asia, Phuket 29-31 May
- iMedia Brand Retail Summit New Zealand, Nelson June 19-21
- E-Commerce One to One New Zealand, Auckland, July 20
- iMedia Brand Summit Southeast Asia, Phuket, August 14-16
- iMedia Brand Summit Australia, Gold Coast, September 11-13
- Modern Marketing Summit, Sydney, October 12
- Modern Marketing Summit, Singapore, October 17
- ad:tech Auckland, November 16
"I'm thrilled that Richard has taken the helm across Australasia given his experience and good standing with both our event commercial partners and the wider industry. I'm certain that under his command our Australasia business will continue to flourish in the highly competitive live media sector," said Paul Lee, CEO Comexposium APAC.
"Comexposium has a proud global tradition of putting the best talent on stage at our network of iMedia, E-Commerce One to One, MMS and ad:tech events, and by ensuring we have Richard's talent at the helm of our thriving business I'm certain we will remain the regions leading digital event company."
For more information, contact:
+61 421 464 987