OncoCyte Corporation (NYSE: OCX) is set to join the Russell 2000, Russell 3000 and Russell Microcap Indexes July 1.
The Russell 3000 Index is a capitalization-weighted stock market index maintained by FTSE Russell that seeks to benchmark the entire U.S stock market.
The following companies are joining the Russell 2000, Russell 3000 and Russell Microcap Indexes on the first of the month:
- Sunworks Inc (NASDAQ: SUNW) is set to join the Russell Microcap Index effective July 1.
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA (NYSE: OEC) is set to join the Russell 3000 Index effective July 1.
- Medallion Financial Corp (NASDAQ: MFIN) is set to join the Russell 3000 Index effective July 1.
- Pareteum Corp (NASDAQ: TEUM) is set to join the Russell 3000 Index July 1.
- CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) is to join the Russell 3000 Index on July 1.
Pareteum Joins Russell 3000 Index July 1
Cree (CREE): Cree Cuts Q4 Guidance, Shares Fall
See more from Benzinga
- States Sue To Block T-Mobile-Sprint Deal: 'Bigger Isn't Always Better'
- Investor: Tesla's Gigafactory 3 Construction Underway In China
- National Beverage Shares Fall Amid LaCroix Suit Involving Toxic Chemical Use
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.