A review of the best early 4K TV Black Friday 2019 deals right now, featuring the top LG, Samsung & Sharp 4K TV sales
BOSTON, Nov. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Early Black Friday 2019 4K TV deals are here. Find the latest early savings on 55" & 65" 4K TVs listed below by the deals experts at Consumer Walk.
Best 4K TV deals:
- Save up to $752 on top rated 4K TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 43 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sharp & more
- Save up to $300 on bestselling 55" 4K TV models at Amazon - check live prices on popular 55-inch HDR TVs from Toshiba, Sony, TCL, Insignia and other top brands
- Save up to 50% on Samsung 4K TVs at Amazon - save on flat, curved & frame QLED and LED TVs with AI upscaling and up to 8K resolution
- Save up to $300 on LG 4K TVs at Amazon.com - check live prices on highly rated OLED & LED TVs, NanoCell TVs and more 4K Ultra HD and HDR TV models
- Save $533.01 on the Sharp 55" Class 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV at Amazon - TV comes with Dolby Vision HDR
- Save up to 28% on a wide range of 4K TV models at B&H Photo Video - check deals on top offerings from popular TV brands
- Save on select 4K TV models at Walmart.com
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A 4K TV offers smart TV features, advanced image processing and sharper pictures. One of the best models available is the LG B8 which boasts of low input lag but only has 65 inch as its largest size. The mid-range Samsung NU8000 comes in 55 inch versions like the B8 but also offers 82-inch sizes. Sharp has been overtaken by brands such as TCL and Vizio yet does manufacture an HDR TV range with built-in Roku.
What is the origin of Black Friday? One theory suggests the term 'Black Friday' came about because the Friday after Thanksgiving sees a significant boost in stores revenues with their sales figures going 'into the black'.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.