Our experts review the top Cyber Monday cell phone deals of 2019
The best Verizon, AT&T & Sprint deals for Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Saver Trends. Links to the top smartphone deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Verizon deals:
- Get up to $400 off Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS & XS Max at Verizon
- Save up to $600 off Apple iPhone XS Max and receive a free Apple Watch - at Verizon (when you switch)
- Save 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S10+ - at Verizon Wireless (Cyber Monday only)
- Save $350 on Galaxy S10e and get a free Galaxy Watch - while supplies last, at Verizon
- Get up to $600 off a wide range of flagship Android smartphones at Verizon - when you switch with Unlimited
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless
- Get $150 off a Samsung Tab S6 during Black Friday weekend - at Verizon
Best AT&T deals:
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 - at AT&T
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at AT&T - check the latest deals on the iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max, iPhone XS, XR & 8
- Get a FREE Samsung TV when you buy a Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ - at AT&T
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
- Get the LG G8X ThinQ for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
- Get the Google Pixel 4 for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
- Save up to $950 on a wide range of Android smartphones including the Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 4 & Galaxy S10
- Save 20% on select AirPods (ends 12/5)
Best Sprint deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition - at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to 68% on Google Pixel 3 & 4 smartphones
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus, LG & HTC smartphones
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) - check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro & iPad mini (including the latest 7th Gen models) - get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com (ends 1/9)
- Save up to 70% on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy Watches - save now on the top-rated Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The top four cellular network providers in the US are Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. These telecoms companies offer the widest 4G LTE coverage as well as the latest smartphone models, including the Apple iPhone 11 and Android flagships such as Google Pixel 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and S10. Consumers can also opt for prepaid and no contract plans from Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Xfinity, Cricket and Straight Talk.
Are there still deals to be found on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday’s nickname is based on the emphasis placed on online deals after the Thanksgiving weekend. Active Black Friday deals are usually available through Cyber Monday, which also typically sees an influx of new deals focused on electronics and big-ticket items.
Cyber Monday in 2018 was Amazon's most lucrative sales event ever at the time.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.