Compare VR Headset Black Friday 2019 deals and save now on top-rated PS VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Go & Oculus Rift VR headsets
BOSTON, Nov. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of the best VR headset Black Friday 2019 deals, including instant savings on best-selling HTC Vive, Oculus Go, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR (PS VR), .
Best VR headset deals:
● Save up to 74% on a wide range of VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus, HTC & PlayStation VR headsets for PC and gaming consoles
● Save up to 44% on VR headsets at Amazon - check live prices on Oculus Rift, Quest & Go, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, Sony PSVR and other virtual reality gaming headsets
● Save up to $70 on HTC Vive VR headsets at Walmart - save on the latest HTC Vive Cosmos, HTC Vive Pro & HTC Vive Pro Eye headsets, bundles & accessories
● Save on Oculus VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus Rift S, Oculus Go & Oculus Quest standalone headsets & accessories
● Save up to 50% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Walmart - check live prices on Sony PSVR bundles
● Save on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Amazon - check live prices on Sony PSVR bundles with select virtual reality gaming titles such as Skyrim & Astro Robot Rescue Mission
● Save up to $100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets at Amazon - comes with Worldsense Body Tracking & Ultra-Crisp QHD Display
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
VR headsets are the trend nowadays for those who want a more immersive experience when playing videos and games. The HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go and the Playstation VR (PS VR) each have their strengths when it comes to usage, capacity, quality, accessories and adaptability with other devices.
What's noteworthy about Black Friday deals? Shoppers can find attractive discounts on a variety of products during Black Friday. According to Profitero's 2016 study, Amazon offered mid-priced electronics deals at an average of 36% off.
Each year, more and more Black Friday shoppers make their purchases online rather than in-store. CNBC reported that online sales went up by 23.6% in 2018 compared to the previous year.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/compare-the-top-vr-headset-black-friday-deals-for-2019-the-latest-oculus-rift--go-htc-vive--playstation-vr--sales-reviewed-by-retail-fuse-300964607.html
SOURCE Retail Fuse