LONDON, March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The trend of digital disruption is set to revolutionize the automotive industry. The value is shifting from individual consumption to collaborative consumption. OEMs are joining this trend and are looking at alternative sources of revenue. In the short-medium term, they are likely to launch their own mobility services in partnership with mobility start-ups that provide these services. The next major trend is the launching of their own mobility sub-brands, under which all the mobility-related projects will be unified. In the medium-long term, more traction will be seen in terms of launching self-driving cars and connected living solutions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the new mobility products and services revolutionising the automotive industry?
- What are the different types of mobility initiatives of the key global OEMs?
- How do the mobility strategies of the key global OEMs compare with each other?
- What new mobility products have evolved to meet the changing mobility needs of the urban consumer?
- How are the leasing arms of the key global OEMs preparing, including diversifying from simple leasing businesses to other mobility solutions like corporate carsharing, multi-modality, and mobility integration?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4729598/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/competitive-benchmarking-of-oem-mobility-strategies-300417338.html