The Computer Services industry is “HOT” right now. That’s the analysis of our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank. He joins me now with more.
1. Why Computer Services?
2. What might make it go from hot to luke warm?
3. So we can assume that, right now, this group is delivering decent stock returns?
4. You wrote recently that the U.S. China trade situation is bending macro
data everywhere. Does that include an impact on this or related industries?
5. You also wrote recently that from Canada to Japan, developed countries are now seen cutting interest rates. Is that putting any pressure on this or related industries?
6. You say a global recession this year is unlikely. But with trade waning, there are no real positive signs of economic improvement either. Will that bode negatively for service industries like this one?
7. Top Stocks in this industry inclue Perficient (PRFT) and its Perficient Digital agency, CSG Systems International (CSGS) and Man Tech International (MANT)
Another look at Global Markets with Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) : Free Stock Analysis Report
ManTech International Corporation (MANT) : Free Stock Analysis Report
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research