NEW YORK, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "High data allowances appear to increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn risk, but operators have yet to fully capitalise on this effect."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' satisfaction with their mobile services.
This report answers the following questions.
- How do churn levels differ between countries and operators? What factors seem to affect churn decisions? What are churners looking for in their next tariff?
- What is the Net Promoter Score (NPS) of different operators? What seems to affect it? How do operators perform in different parts of the country and what demographics are they strong in?
- How does data consumption correlate with customer satisfaction? How do different data pricing strategies affect customer experience and satisfaction?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, the changing role of data services and the impact of differing approaches to pricing on customer satisfaction.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to improve their ability to address market opportunities.
SURVEY DATA COVERAGE:
The research was conducted in August and September 2016. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender, employment, and regional demographics to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4500 respondents in the region.
- Saudi Arabia
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04716205-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-consumer-survey-2016-mobile-churn-and-customer-satisfaction-in-the-middle-east-and-north-africa-300430717.html