CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNST), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics, will host an analyst/investor event and webcast on June 4 at 7:00 AM CDT (8:00 AM EDT) in the Jackson Park D room at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, in conjunction with the annual meeting of the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
The agenda of the meeting will include:
- An overview of myelofibrosis (MF) and the potential impact of Constellation’s BET inhibitor CPI-0610 in treating MF
- A review of the interim data from the MANIFEST clinical trial presented in a poster at ASCO on June 3
- A panel discussion with two key opinion leaders in MF:
- Dr. Srdan Verstovsek, a medical oncologist at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and an investigator in the MANIFEST trial, and
- Dr. Raajit Rampal, a hematologic oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
The event will be webcast live and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of Constellation’s website at http://ir.constellationpharma.com/events-and-presentations/events. Participants may also access the event and participate in the live question-and-answer session by dialing (877) 473-2077 (domestic) or (661) 378-9662 (international) and referring to conference ID 1295319.
About Constellation Pharmaceuticals
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics that selectively modulate gene expression to address serious unmet medical needs in patients with cancer. The Company has a deep understanding of how epigenetic and chromatin modifications in cancer cells and in the tumor and immune microenvironment play a fundamental role in driving disease progression and drug resistance. Constellation is driving development of the BET inhibitor CPI-0610 for the treatment of myelofibrosis as well as the EZH2 inhibitors CPI-1205 and CPI0209 for the treatment of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and other cancers. The Company is also applying its broad research and development capabilities to explore other novel targets that directly and indirectly impact gene expression to fuel a sustainable pipeline of innovative small-molecule product candidates.
Constellation Pharmaceuticals +1 617-714-0539
MacDougall Biomedical Communications