Investment company Continental Grain Co (Current Portfolio) buys Carrols Restaurant Group Inc, sells Northeast Bank during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Continental Grain Co. As of 2019Q2, Continental Grain Co owns 4 stocks with a total value of $271 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: TAST, BG, RIBT,
- Sold Out: NBN,
For the details of CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/continental+grain+co/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO
- Bunge Ltd (BG) - 3,786,155 shares, 77.70% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 4.41%
- Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) - 384,024 shares, 9.84% of the total portfolio.
- RiceBran Technologies (RIBT) - 7,283,046 shares, 7.81% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 15.98%
- Carrols Restaurant Group Inc (TAST) - 1,399,035 shares, 4.65% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 1278.78%
- Northeast Bank (NBN) - 0 shares, 0.00% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 10000%
Added: Carrols Restaurant Group Inc (TAST)
Continental Grain Co added to a holding in Carrols Restaurant Group Inc by 1278.78%. The purchase prices were between $8.31 and $10.53, with an estimated average price of $9.18. The stock is now traded at around $7.06. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 4.31%. The holding were 1,399,035 shares as of .
Sold Out: Northeast Bank (NBN)
Continental Grain Co sold out a holding in Northeast Bank. The sale prices were between $19.26 and $27.58, with an estimated average price of $21.16.
Here is the complete portfolio of CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO. Also check out:
1. CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's Undervalued Stocks
2. CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's Top Growth Companies, and
3. CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that CONTINENTAL GRAIN CO keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with TAST. Click here to check it out.
- TAST 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TAST
- Peter Lynch Chart of TAST