COO of Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert Paul Discordia (insider trades) bought 15,000 shares of CRBP on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $5.86 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $87,900.
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Its business involves the development of therapeutics to address serious inflammatory diseases such as cystic fibrosis, systemic sclerosis and skin-predominant dermatomyositis. Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc has a market cap of $396.970 million; its shares were traded at around $6.14 with and P/S ratio of 61.98. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Yuval Cohen bought 1,175 shares of CRBP stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $6.06. The price of the stock has increased by 1.32% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Robert Paul Discordia bought 15,000 shares of CRBP stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $5.86. The price of the stock has increased by 4.78% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CRBP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with CRBP. Click here to check it out.
- CRBP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CRBP
- Peter Lynch Chart of CRBP