CEO, Commercial Division of Cornerstone Building Brands Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Donald Riley (insider trades) bought 25,500 shares of CNR on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $3.94 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $100,470.
NCI Building Systems Inc is an integrated manufacturer and marketer of metal products for the nonresidential construction industry. The Company's products are used in repair, retrofit and new construction activities in North America. Cornerstone Building Brands Inc has a market cap of $494.620 million; its shares were traded at around $3.94 with a P/E ratio of 10.36 and P/S ratio of 0.13. Cornerstone Building Brands Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 27.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Cornerstone Building Brands Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, Commercial Division Donald Riley bought 25,500 shares of CNR stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $3.94. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO Jeffrey S. Lee bought 23,000 shares of CNR stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $4.17. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.52% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Daniel C. Janki bought 50,000 shares of CNR stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $4.2. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.19% since.
- Director George L. Ball bought 100,000 shares of CNR stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $4.54. The price of the stock has decreased by 13.22% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CNR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with CNR. Click here to check it out.
- CNR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CNR
- Peter Lynch Chart of CNR