CEO of Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Adam L Miller (insider trades) sold 21,000 shares of CSOD on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $51.83 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc provides talent management solutions delivered as Software-as-a-Service. The company provides an integrated cloud-based platform to addresses talent needs through from recruitment, onboarding, and training up to analytics. Cornerstone OnDemand Inc has a market cap of $3.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $52.38 with and P/S ratio of 5.67. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Adam L Miller sold 21,000 shares of CSOD stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $51.83. The price of the stock has increased by 1.06% since.
- CEO Adam L Miller sold 21,000 shares of CSOD stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $54.72. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.28% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Dean E. Carter sold 3,064 shares of CSOD stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $53.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.93% since.
- Director Kristina Salen sold 9,740 shares of CSOD stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $54.07. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CSOD, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with CSOD. Click here to check it out.
- CSOD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CSOD
- Peter Lynch Chart of CSOD